Doctor insights on:
What Causes St Ds
I have itch randomly around my body.There are bump when it start itch with no rash.After itch gone, bump disapear shortly.What the cause?Std associate?
Here are some ...: Pain is one of the senses of physical stress, resulting from chemical or/& mechanical irritation to nerve endings or fibers & widely varying in its degree reflecting personal coping ability & perception which in turn also highly vary among individuals along the course of life and health status. So, any inflammation in or on the genitourinary tracts will incite various degree of "nociceptive" pain. ...Read more
Here are some ...: Vaginal bleeding after sex should be evaluated for other serious causes such as cervical inflammation or cancer although STD may be blamed. So, what you observed need to be validated by analyzing the info on its onset, degree, duration, evolution, and resolution over time, conducting physical exams, and testing urine & vaginal fluid as needed so to define what may cause it and how to handle it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of std disease?
- What causes crabs std?
- What stds cause bumps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What std causes a clear discharge?
- What stds cause yeast infections?
- What std causes brown discharge?
- What std causes a fishy smell?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free