Doctor insights on:
What Causes Splotchy And Sore Tongue
White: Anything white, on tissue that should be pink, should be investigated. Could be thrush, lichen planus, candida, albicans, bacterial infection, herpes, leukoplakia, cancer, traumatic ulceration, or many other things. See dentist for differential diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes,: Is a fungus accumulates usually on your tongue or inner cheeks. The condition is a minor problem if you're healthy. Candida infections can occur when your immune system is weakened by disease or drugs such as steroids. Eating unsweetened yogurt and acidophilus capsules will solve the problem. Rec.: see your dentist if the condition gets painful. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Somewhat: Dry mouth yes. Swelling no. If your lips swell or anything else starts swelling noticeably such as your lips you might have an allergic reaction see a physician right away. Do you take any other medications? This might be an interaction. List the medications you take in your post. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Thought Gerd waa causing sore tongue but oral surgeon thinks it ia thrush. I have no diseases or change in meds. What caused thrush? B12 ?
Candida albicans: Thrush is a yeast infection in the oral cavity and is uncommon in adults, but can be predisposed to by use of antibiotics or steroids, diabetes, etc. In this day and age one must think about immune deficiency, particularly due to HIV disease. Not due to B12 deficiency (which is very rare in USA). Make sure this is really "thrush" since there are several imitators. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes sore tongue and mouth?
- What causes cuts on your tongue and how do you heal them?
- What causes boils on chin and now a lump under my chin both are very sore?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause sore muscles and joints and swollen lymph nodes?
- What can cause soreness and pain around vns pacemaker?
- What causes my forearm muscle to swell and be sore with fever?
- What causes sore spots on tongue?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online