Doctor insights on:
What Causes Sour Discharge
I am suffering from extreme lower back pain and vaginal discharge. Discharge is in white color no sourness ans itching or any other problem.
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
What is the most common cause of a constant vaginal discharge that is yellow in color and smells sour / musky, but mainly sour.
I have the paraguard iud, 4 years now. The past few months between periods I have a brownish sour smelling discharge. What could be the cause?
Discharge: Leukorrhea is a normal vaginal discharge (d/c). D/c is composed of cellular debris, vaginal secretions ; bacteria ; is stimulated by ^ vaginal blood flow ; ^ estrogen. D/c ^ is seen w ovulation (clear/stretchy), clear/watery or white d/c both occur during menstrual cycle.; pregnancy (white/ milky). It can be thin or thick ; white to yellowish. Leukorrhea usually doesn't cause an odor. If you >. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a sour taste in the mouth?
- What causes sour smelling urine?
- What causes sour stomach in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes sour body odor when sleeping?
- Sour nipple and crusty discharge
- Thick white sour discharge
- Sour white discharge
- What causes sour stomach?