Doctor insights on:
What Causes Someone To Shiver After Sex
Physical exertion: Sex can be very physically demanding. Lots of large muscles can be involved. Prolonged sexual activity can lead to over use and fatigue of the muscles which can lead to trembling and wobbling when you try to walk. Drinking fluids and resting usually resolves the problem. If not, call your doc! ...Read more
Are you freezing?: Your body is likely experiencing the aftereffects of hyper stimulatory activity of both your hormonal and nervous systems and the shivering is the result. Nothing to necessarily worry about. It's just the way your system reacts. ...Read more
A few ideas: Postcoital headache can be severe; a woman with severe endometriosis may have severe pain during and then after; if an ectopic pregnancy or cyst ruptures from thrusting (i've never heard of this) the pain would be extreme, or a partner may malinger or somatize. A physician's visit would be in order. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes shivering in the body?
- What causes sudden shivering?
- What causes uncontrollable shivering?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes shivering without fever?
- What causes my penis to hurt after sex?
- What causes shaking feeling after sex?
- What causes the body to shake after sex or during?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free