Doctor insights on:
What Causes Somebody To Have Muscle Twitching And How Do You Stop It
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
If plaquinil is the cause of muscle twitching/weakness if dr takes me off of it will muscle twitching stop? Why does plaquenil cause thisis it serious
What are the top causes for muscle twitching and spasm i can feel it but there is no pain at all..They come frequently and I am not sure why?
Muscle twitching: Muscle twitching without pain may be associated with changes in the Alpha motor neuron causing "fasciculations". If associated with weakness the concern would be als. Believe you have had that evaluated on previous ncs/emg. Diseases of the muscle whether infectious, inflammatory, medication induced or hereditary may also cause symptoms. Your elevated ESR mentioned before is concerning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nerve pressure: Possible causes include pressure on the nerves from muscles or spinal discs. There are neurologic conditions that can cause it as well as metabolic ones. Need to see a doctor. ...Read more
Muscle twitching short episodes throughout body for last few months - mostly while still at night- what causes this- only last few seconds usually?
The most common: Cause is dehydration mineral/vitamin deficiency. That being said, there are other issues, that can present this way early, such as ms, but without any other symptoms, its not likely. Try hydrating well and taking a multivitamin and see if that helps. If not, see your primary doc for full workup. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes excessive farting and how to stop it?
- I have itchy foot and can not find a cream to sooth it what do you recommend
- What is the most common cause of kidney infections and how do you clear it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My breasts have engorged again and it really hurts how do you stop breastfeeding
- What causes insomnia and what can i do to stop it?
- What causes eyelids to have a twitchalmost as if it were muscle twitches?
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a neurologist online