Doctor insights on:
What Causes Skin Fungus
Antifungal medicine: Fungus infections of the skin usually change the skin color, but after a few to many months, the color should be back to normal. Common "ringworm", jock itch, or athlete's foot rashes are treated with over-the-counter lotriminaf cream. Tinea versicolor rash on the back and chest is treated with selsun blue shampoo. A doctor can check to be sure the rash is fungal, and give details on treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Callused skin: Foot fungus and callused skin can be two different diagnosis.. if you are concerned an exam or photo will help in determining the correct diagnosis and proper treatment plan specific to you. There are wonderful natural products that get rid of callused skin on the bottom of the feet as well as athlete's feet! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If I have a fungus in my toe nail is it possible that it could cause me to get ringworm on my skin?
I have overthick nail skin but don't have nail fungus. This causes ingrown nails. Should I see a podiatrist or a dermatologist?
Itchy skin, and pink rash on groin area, always consist on fungi, eccema, psoriasis, allergy , or STD can cause this things to, im freak out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of a skin fungus rash
- Skin disease caused by fungus
- What kills fungus on skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fungus causes ringworm?
- Fungus causing white spots on skin
- White spots on skin caused by fungus
- White patches on skin caused by fungus
- Talk to a dermatologist online