Doctor insights on:
What Causes Skin Fungus
Antifungal medicine: Fungus infections of the skin usually change the skin color, but after a few to many months, the color should be back to normal. Common "ringworm", jock itch, or athlete's foot rashes are treated with over-the-counter lotriminaf cream. Tinea versicolor rash on the back and chest is treated with selsun blue shampoo. A doctor can check to be sure the rash is fungal, and give details on treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Use a pumice stone or callous file and then apply athletes foot cream to the area. ...Read more
If I have a fungus in my toe nail is it possible that it could cause me to get ringworm on my skin?
I have overthick nail skin but don't have nail fungus. This causes ingrown nails. Should I see a podiatrist or a dermatologist?
Itchy skin, and pink rash on groin area, always consist on fungi, eccema, psoriasis, allergy , or STD can cause this things to, im freak out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can be used to treat a fungus that causes skin discoloration?
- What causes yellow skin around the eyes?
- What could cause skin peeling and redness on the penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes you skin on your leg to be very sensitive?
- What causes skin to turn black?
- What causes itchy skin when being overtired is it just stress?
- What could be causing the skin on my hands to get dark spots?
- Talk to a dermatologist online