Doctor insights on:
What Causes Sharp Pain In Femur And Quadriceps
Get an evaluation: Getting a diagnosis of why you have hip/femur pain is necessary. Should not quiet pain without knowing the reason for your pain. Too risky to kill the pain which may kill you if you don't know why you have it. ...Read more
Everytime i sit down my left leg goes to sleep at the quadriceps. & sharp pain goes down my leg. i had knee surgery before. any possible reasons?
Severe sharp pain in left groin.Can't climb steps. Rheumatolgist ordered prp for gluteus minimus . Acupuctutist working on femoral nerve. Who is right?
Impossible to say: without a physical exam.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chronic pain in lower left abdomen. Comes and goes. Now getting a sharp pain seems like femoral nerve, near crotch area. 1 yr ago gut MRI was negative?
Left Abdominal Pain: If there seems to be no issues with internal organs of the abdomen pain could be related to entrapments of branches of the lumbosacral nerve plexus including: iliohypogastric, ilioinguinal and genitofemoral nerves. These can cause pain in the lower abdomen and groin. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a rod in my femur, that leg measures bigger than the other I am 5 yrs. Out. Is this to be expected?Curious cause I have new deep pain in there
Rod in femur: Recommend follow up with the orthopedic surgeon that operated on u, for reassessment. ...Read more
What is the recovery time for a 10 YO with a distal femur benign tug lesion/cortical desmoid? Are activities like volleyball that don't cause pain ok?
Brief recovery time: This is a benign and self limited lesion that requires no more than rest and pain relief with ibuprofen if needed. It is not serious and usually occurs in the presence of athletic activity. Sometimes it is found as an unrelated and insignificant finding on MRI done for other reasons. A few weeks at most of rest and use of ibuprofen if painful and activities that do not cause pain are ok ...Read more
I'm having extreme difficulty putting weight & also extending my right leg. It's centered above my femur where it joins my pelvis. The pain is sharp.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp and sudden chest pain when breathing in what might cause it
- What causes a sharp pain in my right and left side if my chest while breathing?
- What causes a sharp pain in the right arm and shoulder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower abdomen while urinating?
- What causes pain in right side of chest neck and shoulder?
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- What can cause a sharp pain in my rib area whenever i breath?
- What can cause stabbing sharp pain in foot and toes?