Doctor insights on:
What Causes Semen Production To Decrease
Age and infrquent SA: Semen production tends to decrease with advancing age. Also with chronic disease such as diabetes. Semen frequently goes backwards, into the bladder after prostate surgery. Infrequent ejaculatios, either by masturbation or during sex probably leads to reduced semen production. ...Read more
Suffering from wetdreams for 7yrs, whether it will decrease sperm count and cause infertility?My penis is small, semen like water, will affect marriage ?
Probably not: The wet dreams and emissions should not affect your fertility. Men w/ poor semen quality can have a problem if daily or more ejaculation but this is not likely for you. The quality of the fluid can be misleading but a semen analysis will answer the question of "quality". Even small penis unlikely to be a problem unless you have unsuccessful vaginal penetration. See urologist is concerned. Best. ...Read more
Does propecia cause less desire for sex, difficulty in achieving an erection, or a decrease in the amount of semen.I am using minoxidil for alopecia.
Clomiphene citrate: I have treated men with decreased sperm production with Clomiphene citrate for three months. Semen contains sperm amongst other substances so i'm not sure you can increase the amount of semen you are producing. The considered normal range of volume of semen per ejaculate is 1-3cc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Since the seminal vessicles prduce 70 % of all semen, is there any way to speed of the production?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blood platelets to decrease?
- What causes high cholesterol levels to decrease?
- What causes the body to shake after sex or during?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- What causes your side to hurt when you pee?
- What causes farts to smell really bad and having to pass gas often?
- What cause blood to come from penis?
- Talk to a urologist online for free