Doctor insights on:
What Causes Sars
No: Totally different viruses.Get a more detailed answer ›
Supportive measures: There is no treatment for the viral infection itself, we simply support failing organs and provide adequate fluid and nutrition until the illness has run its course. These can include specialized ivs, ventilators, hemodialysis, feeding tubes, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inflammation: Sars is a group of symptoms and vital signs that indicate a systemic inflammatory response on the part of the body. At a low end it may reflect a cold. At a high end it could portend a serious infection including bacteremia. Non-infectious causes such as inflammatory arthritis cans also be classified as sars. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No cure: Treatment for SARS focuses on providing relief of symptoms and complications while the patient's body fights the SARS virus. There is currently no cure that can kill the virus, treatment may require hospitalization for intensive supportive care, including providing patients with IV fluids, medications, and breathing support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor online
- What should i do if i think i have sars?
- What is the main difference between sars and pneumonia?
- What is the main difference between swine flu and sars?
- Coronaviruses cause illness humans coronavirus responsible disease sars
- Sars pcr
- Pathophysiology of sars
- Sars igg and igm antibodies
- What happens to the body when a person has sars?