Doctor insights on:
What Causes Sars
No: Totally different viruses.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not clear: No studies have been published on inactivation periods of the virus outside of a living organism; using similar viri survival periods were found to be 5 to 28 days depending on temperature and humidity. Survival was longest for low humidity and low temperature (4 degrees c and 20% relative humidity). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause anal bleeding?
- What causes pancreatic cancer?
- And what causes hemorrhoids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes clear discharge?
- What can cause bulky stool?
- What causes club foot?
- Amenorhia what causes it
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free