Doctor insights on:
What Causes Rotten Egg Burps
See below: The odor of your burps depends primarily on what is in your stomach. If food sets there too long it can decompose to some degree. Smaller meals with lower fat content should help. Diarrhea has multiple causes including infection, ibs, celiac disease, medications and inflammatory bowel disease. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What causes rotten egg(sulfur?) Smelling burps?Diarrhea, vomiting (taste like rotten eggs smell ) for over 2 months? Also no appetite.bc I feel full
I keep on burping like rotten egg can you please tell what causes this every time i burp is smell's like rotten egg my stomach keep's making funny sounds
You : You are suffering from acid reflux (stomach producing too much acid that is refluxing into your esophagus and causing belching).You need to start taking an over the counter medication like Pepcid or prilosec. In addition, reduce acidic and spicy foods, decrease caffeine intake, and chocolate as well. Often time this acid reflux can be a clue to more serious problems like stomach ulcers or esophagitis. Therefore i recommend you visit your primary care doctor for work up and treatment for this problem. Best of luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Sulfur-containing...: ...Aminoacids such as methionine and cysteine are part of all proteins you eat. When they are digested by bowel bacteria, they are converted to hydrogen sulfide which gives rotten eggs their smell. Treating the underlying bowel problem should help control thsi odor as well. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes burps that smell like rotten eggs?
- What causes burping that smells like rotten eggs?
- What causes a burp to smell like rotten eggs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes belching that smells like rotten eggs?
- Cause of rotten egg burps
- What causes burps that smell like eggs?
- Burping rotten egg smell causes
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online