Doctor insights on:
What Causes Ringing In My Ears
I have this strange ringing in my ears for a few days now also redness from something called tinnitus. What can I do to cure this?
I have an ear condition called tinnitus. .Tried a lot of medicines for a long time..But there is always this ringing in my ears...It has increased..
I have tinnitus and hyperacusis caused by TMD. Does TMD damage my ears and will it get worse over time?
It can: Tmj/tmd can exhibit many symptoms, including tinnitus (ringing in the ear and neck pain. But a neck problem can also be causing the TMJ and/or the tinnitus. So it can be related or maybe not. Many people have tinnitus without having any TMJ issues. I would try and see an ent. Tinnitus is a difficult problem to solve. Sometimes it can be caused by poor blood flow from the neck up. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After my ears were cleaned i hear a low pitched sound in them when the tv plays the pitched sound increases i think its tinnitus but is this cause there no wax in my ears
I : I may have answered this question already so forgive me. Tinnitis is usually caused by an inner ear problem, not wax, and there are directed treatments for it if it is bothering you. Your best bet is to have an ENT evaluation with an audiogram to better understand the cause for this. ...Read more
My ears were blocked with wax i went to the ER cause i god not hear after all the was removed i hear low pitched sounds im ear i know it might just be tinnitus but is this because the wax was removed before that i used a q tips in my ear. Ever time its q
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is this ringing in my ears?
- What is the ringing sound in my ear?
- What causes ear ringing and dizziness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes ringing or buzzing in the ears?
- What is ringing in the ears caused from?
- What causes ringing in right ear?
- My right ear is ringing what does it mean
- What can be the cause of constant ringing in my ears?