Doctor insights on:
What Causes Ringing In My Ears
I have an ear condition called tinnitus. .Tried a lot of medicines for a long time..But there is always this ringing in my ears...It has increased..
I have tinnitus and hyperacusis caused by TMD. Does TMD damage my ears and will it get worse over time?
It can: Tmj/tmd can exhibit many symptoms, including tinnitus (ringing in the ear and neck pain. But a neck problem can also be causing the TMJ and/or the tinnitus. So it can be related or maybe not. Many people have tinnitus without having any TMJ issues. I would try and see an ent. Tinnitus is a difficult problem to solve. Sometimes it can be caused by poor blood flow from the neck up. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After my ears were cleaned i hear a low pitched sound in them when the tv plays the pitched sound increases i think its tinnitus but is this cause there no wax in my ears
I : I may have answered this question already so forgive me. Tinnitis is usually caused by an inner ear problem, not wax, and there are directed treatments for it if it is bothering you. Your best bet is to have an ENT evaluation with an audiogram to better understand the cause for this. ...Read more
My ears were blocked with wax i went to the ER cause i god not hear after all the was removed i hear low pitched sounds im ear i know it might just be tinnitus but is this because the wax was removed before that i used a q tips in my ear. Ever time its q
Can a lower missing molar cause tinnitus? My ears are fine so my doctor said it's because of that cuz my jaw muscles doesn't work properly anymore!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes post nasal drip and occasional sharp ear pain with ringing in ears?
- How to cope with eustachian tube causing ringing in my ears?
- Sudden hearing loss following ringing in ears for years what caused that
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes high pitched ringing in ears?
- What causes a humming sound in my ear?
- Ringing in my left ear what does it mean
- What causes high pitched ringing in the ears?
- What can be the cause of constant ringing in my ears?