Doctor insights on:
What Causes Red Blood Cells To Be Low
I had blood work done red blood cells white blood cells and platelets were all low also hemocrit among others does this indicate leukemia?
Help docs! i'm trying to find out what causes low red blood cells (rbc), low potassium and low blood pressure?
Too many issues: Please consult the sites given below and submit specific questions as the topics are too broad for a helpful answer. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anemia/basics/definition/con-20026209 http://www.Mayoclinic.Org/symptoms/low-potassium/basics/definition/sym-20050632 http://www.Mayoclinic.Org/diseases-conditions/low-blood-pressure/basics/definition/con-20032298. ...Read more
My baby is having a problem with his blood clotting too fast and his white and red blood cells are low what could this be caused from
What might cause hyperthyroid, high anti-centromere b antibodies, enlarged red blood cells and high iron saturation, normal serum iron, low TIBC/UIBC?
THIS IS A "LONGSHOT": but this set of symptoms (SYNDROME) sound like HASHIMOTO's THYROIDITIS and PERNICIOUS Macrocytic anemia also may be AUTO-IMMUNE!!! in nature ie: the body falsely detects NORMAL TISSUE as being "FOREIGN" and develops auto-antibodies against (in this case) your thyroid gland and your bone marrow) This is a guess....just a "thought"..hope it helps! Dr Z ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes red and white blood cells to be low?
- What can cause low red blood cell count?
- What causes low white and red blood cell counts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low red white blood cell count causes
- Causes of low white and red blood cell count
- Low red blood cell count causes in men
- Causes of low red blood cell count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free