Doctor insights on:
What Causes Rectal Bleeding It Only Occurs After Bm
What could cause menses to come out vaginia and rectum? Does not happen when using a tampon. No rectal bleeding otherwise. Bm softer with menses. 31/f
Fistula: A communication between the vagina and rectum can occur after various life events, such as birth trauma or diverticulitis of colon, among other causes. This is a recto-vaginal fistula, and can be diagnosed by your gynecologist or surgeon, sometimes using xray studies. See your gynecologist promptly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Likely hemorrhoids: It is likely benign. If it continues, see a surgeon for a check. ...Read more
Can heavy alcohol consumption cause rectal bleeding? I am unfortunately a heavy consumer of alcohol and just noticed blood in the bowl after passing s
Not likely: But consult your surgeon, just to make sure. ...Read more
Can ulcerative colitis be caused by an hpv? I had anal warts and rectal bleeding. Soon after i was diagnosed with colitis. That was 4 years ago.
Numerous: From hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulae, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, to polyps, tumors benign or malignant. Also meckel's diverticulum, and upper GI sources such as ulcers and gastritis and tumors benign or malignant. No bleeding is normal. Get properly evaluated by a GI doctor or colorectal surgeon or at least by your primary care doctor. Do not ignore rectal bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes: More worrisome features are darker blood, blood mixed with mucous, chronic bleeding worsening and persistent and recurring bleeding and bleeding associated with other GI symptoms, and increasing age. Though any or none of these factors could be a sign which needs evaluation if persistent. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your bleeding after your period?
- What could cause vaginal bleeding 2 years after a partial hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding after a bowel movement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only what could be causing it
- What should i do to my finger after accidentally smashing it its bleeding a bit?
- I had bleeding and pelvic pain after orgasm what causes this
- What can cause vaginal bleeding a year after a hysterectomy?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free