Doctor insights on:
What Causes Rectal Bleeding It Only Occurs After Bm
What could cause menses to come out vaginia and rectum? Does not happen when using a tampon. No rectal bleeding otherwise. Bm softer with menses. 31/f
Fistula: A communication between the vagina and rectum can occur after various life events, such as birth trauma or diverticulitis of colon, among other causes. This is a recto-vaginal fistula, and can be diagnosed by your gynecologist or surgeon, sometimes using xray studies. See your gynecologist promptly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Numerous: From hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulae, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, to polyps, tumors benign or malignant. Also meckel's diverticulum, and upper GI sources such as ulcers and gastritis and tumors benign or malignant. No bleeding is normal. Get properly evaluated by a GI doctor or colorectal surgeon or at least by your primary care doctor. Do not ignore rectal bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes: More worrisome features are darker blood, blood mixed with mucous, chronic bleeding worsening and persistent and recurring bleeding and bleeding associated with other GI symptoms, and increasing age. Though any or none of these factors could be a sign which needs evaluation if persistent. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of rectal bleeding in men?
- What caused a person to lose bm?
- Rectal bleeding after miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rectal bleeding after colonoscopy
- Rectal bleeding after walking
- Farting causes rectal bleeding
- What is causing my rectal pain and bleeding no past hemorrhoid problems?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free