Doctor insights on:
What Causes Random Dizzy Spells
What causes dizzy spells with no other symptoms? Have been getting dizzy at random times for no reason and it scares me
Many things: Please define YOUR meaning of the word "dizziness" because a number of things can cause isolated vertigo vs. lightheadedness. I see that you've had a cardiac workup which is good. I take it that it was negative? Are your thyroid levels recently checked and OK? There is also a condition known as positional vertigo which is not uncommon in young people and misdiagnosed as other things. ...Read more
Many causes.: Dizziness can be either vertigo (sensation of things moving) or light-headed. There are many possible causes of vertigo. These range from inner ear problems (vestibulitis, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) to vestibular migraines to problems with the brainstem (such as strokes). Light-headedness can be caused by standing up too quickly, dehydration, or low blood counts. ...Read more
Why do I get dizzy spells out of nowhere whenever I'm sitting down, what can be the causes of my dizzy spells?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of dizzy spells?
- What causes sudden dizziness spells?
- What could be the cause of dizzy spells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes dizzy spells in children?
- What causes dizzy spells and fainting?
- What causes sudden dizzy spells?
- What causes dizzy spells and nausea?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free