Doctor insights on:
What Causes Peptic Ulcers
Hello i wanted to ask if fast foods causes peptic ulcer $ reflux or not ?Are there any document ?I want to find more information
Not exactly: Fast food tends to be high in fat. Fat requires more time to digest, and the stomach accommodates for this by releasing its contents into the intestine more slowly when they are high in fat. This delay in gastric emptying may result in worsening of reflux/heartburn symptoms. If you have an ulcer, it will also aggravate those symptoms because of ongoing acid release. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Primary cause of peptic ulcers
- Peptic ulcers caused by nsaids
- What are the symptoms of a peptic ulcer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Peptic ulcer causes loose stools
- What are the signs and symptoms of peptic ulcers?
- Peptic ulcer
- What are the most common symptoms of peptic ulcer?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online