Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain Under The Right Rib Cage
Can constipation cause pain under the right rib cage? Im a bit constipated and the pain comes & goes beneathe my right rib. Please help. All tests neg
What Other Symptoms?: Constipatin can cause intermittent pain throughout the abdomen. Constipaiton typically also associated with large/hard stools and decreased stooling frequency. Causes of pain in right upper quadrant could include gallbladder disease (nausea, warm to touch, worse after meals), hepatitis (fever, joint pain), and viral gastroenteritis. For constipation, increase fiber/water, limit milk products. ...Read more
Many causes: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
What could cause pain in my right side! unable to sit up! feels like it could be internal! the pain is in the lower right side under my rib cage!
Get it looked at: Could be gallbladder or even an ulcer , but if pain is bad enough that you cannot sit up , get it looked at right away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause for a sharp pain under right rib cage?
- What causes pain under rib cage back right side?
- What could be the cause of having pain on your right side rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would abe the cause of a pain under left rib cage?
- What can cause pain under the left rib cage?
- What is the pain under my right rib cage?
- What causes sharp pain under right rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free