Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain Under The Right Rib Cage
Can constipation cause pain under the right rib cage? Im a bit constipated and the pain comes & goes beneathe my right rib. Please help. All tests neg
What Other Symptoms?: Constipatin can cause intermittent pain throughout the abdomen. Constipaiton typically also associated with large/hard stools and decreased stooling frequency. Causes of pain in right upper quadrant could include gallbladder disease (nausea, warm to touch, worse after meals), hepatitis (fever, joint pain), and viral gastroenteritis. For constipation, increase fiber/water, limit milk products. ...Read more
Many causes: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
There's so much--: -B low the rib cage U have a whole book written on each organ. Needs a little more specificity. A few things that R B low Rlisted. Kidneys, liver, spleen, stomach, small bowel, aorta, vena cava, colon.....list of just 1 of these has many possible causes. B more clear on where the pain is. Just under, R or L & describe the pain. Cramping, after meals, ... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause pain under right rib cage?
- What causes pain under right rib cage?
- What causes pain right side under rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain in right side under rib cage?
- What causes sharp pain under right rib cage?
- What is the cause for a sharp pain under right rib cage?
- What causes pain under rib cage back right side?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free