Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain On The Top Of The Foot
Depends: Many things can cause pain to the top of the foot. If no trauma, or overuse activity, then shoe irritation (laces too tight or shoe too tight) is common cause. If better shoes, icing and anti inflammatories are not helpful, then an evaluation is recommended. Dr l. ...Read more
Foot pain: There can be many different reasons for foot pain. From arthritis, tendonitis, stress fractures, general foot fatigue, and countless more. Even the time of day the pain comes can help determine why you are having pain. You can ask your pcp for a podiatry referral if the pain continues to worsen. ...Read more
What might cause foot pain on top of the foot? I have had two surgeries...a bunionecty and to repair hammer toes. I am still working on recovery.
Pain: This is best addressed by your surgeon. He/she knows what was done and when. None of the docs here have access to the x rays nor do we know what was the procedure. Your surgeon is your best source to answer any and all questions . ...Read more
What could cause pain in top of foot right under two little toes? Also having tingling and numbness in toes with Raynauds symptoms in two little toes?
Varies: There are multiple potential causes. Among the more common are what is known as a Morton's neuroma or some subtle foot deformity such as a hammer toe or prominent metatarsal head. I would not hesitate to be seen for am accurate diagnosis and treatment options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes swelling on top of the foot?
- What is the pain on the top of my foot?
- What causes a lump on the top of your foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes the top of your foot to hurt?
- Cause of swollen foot on top
- Causes of swelling on the top of the foot
- Pain on the top of your foot
- What causes foot pain on the top of the foot?