Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain Left Rib Cage
Many possibilities: This could be from something irritating the diaphragm from above or below, from the rib or the costochondral attachments, an enlarged and tender intraabdominal organ like the spleen, or could be referred pain from elsewhere. Answering your question accurately would require a full exam. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
Let me explain: Two main reasons for pain in that area. 1-urinary tract system. 2- muscular-skeletal system. There are many other reasons but those the most common ones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause a persistent pain in left side under rib cage?
- What causes left side pain under rib cage?
- What causes pain under the left rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would abe the cause of a pain under left rib cage?
- What can cause pain under the left rib cage?
- What causes pain under your left rib cage?
- What could cause pain under left rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free