Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain In Your Left Shoulder Blade
Varies: There are a lot of possibilities, it can be from the muscles and soft tissues around the scapula; it could represent an irritation of a nerve in the mid back; there are also underlying structures in that area that can cause pain as well such as the pancreas causing left sided peri scapular pain. Don't hesitate to be seen. ...Read more
Dislocation, sprain,: Left shoulder blade/shoulder pain can result from a dislocation or sprain of the shoulder joint. Pain in the shoulder blade area can also be from a possible renal stone in the left kidney, or if there is an infectious lesion from a cut or bite, that could cause pain there as well. A myocardisal infarction can cause pain here as well but it radiates down the left arm in most cases. ...Read more
My left shoulder and shoulder blade hurts bad when i move it or prop up on it what can be the cause?
Muscle spasm : The shoulder blade is suspended by the superior trapezius and rhomboid muscles. When chronically stressed these muscles can go into spasm. Muscle relaxants, massage, acupuncture, biofeedback and heat can reverse the spasm. A good therapist to help is a physical therapist. ...Read more
Muscle strain?: The most likely source is muscle strain, but postural irregularities can also cause some periscapular pain. Problems with your neck can also referred pain to the scapular area. If home remedies do not resolve the pain, you should see an Ortho specialist for proper diagnosis. ...Read more
Im havin pain n my left shoulder blade. My back is swollen where it hurts n feels hot what could cause it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain under left shoulder blade?
- Cause of pain in left shoulder blade
- Causes of left shoulder blade pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the left shoulder blade
- What can cause pain between the shoulder blades?
- What causes burning pain between the shoulder blades?
- What causes sharp pain between the shoulder blades?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free