Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain In The Groin On The Right Side
Can Prostatomegaly cause pain in the groin area, just beside my penis left side. i am taking in duodart as a medication for my mild prostatomegaly.
What could cause pain in the groin down to the thigh on both sides. Did ct scan no hernia. Which specialist should I go to?
Urologist: see urologist if any relation to sexually transmitted disease or testical pain or any bulge in groin , could be hernia. if strain of inner thigh muscles from exersize or lifting see physical therapist. be sure you prostate is normal[ see urologist], if pain in lumbar area too could be slipped disc get mri of lumbar area. ...Read more
Many things.: It could be diverticulitis, bowel obstruction, ovarian torsion, ruptured cyst , pelvic inflammatory disease etc,. The cause of the pain can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other studies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Trauma?: Have you asked him about any injuries? You should have him seen by the doctor to see why he has the bruises. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of pain in the right side?
- What are the causes of pain on the right side?
- Pain in right side groin and testicle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Right sided groin pain in women
- Pain on right side of groin in women
- Sharp pain right side of groin
- Pain in right side of groin area
- What are the causes of pain in the hip groin on the left side?