Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain In Stomach After Eating
What would cause stomach pain after eating leafy greens? Had this ever since i was little but getting worse now?
Stomach Pain: Abdominal pain after eating is not normal, and may result from any of a very large list of possible causes. To understand your pain better, and to arrive at a diagnosis, you should see a doctor, who will ask you a series of specific questions aimed at better defining the pain. Some common causes of abdominal pain after eating include peptic ulcer disease, gallstones and mesenteric ischemia. ...Read more
See your doctor: Symptoms and concerns like these mandate a thorough evaluation by your doctor. Only after such an evaluation, which may include labs and radiographic examinations, can he/she let you know what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
GAS: When you eat you stimulate the juices in your stomach to start breaking up the food you have eaten and it also activates the small and large intestine to moving and accepting the food and absorbing what you have eaten. You may also have more gas depending how much you swallow when you eat and the type of foods you eat. Certain foods may also cause more gas formation. ...Read more
? GMO's: I'm not sure why you're reacting this way as most people don't. You're probably sensitive to one or more of the many ingredients. Both of these contain corn, canola oil and soy from gmo sources ; i believe eating gmo's is unwise and hazardous. No matter the cause, if you get pain after these i would not use them. You can find organic protein powders at health food stores. See http://bit.Ly/19xax7e. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes stomach pain after eating?
- What are the causes of stomach pain after eating almonds?
- Causes of stomach pain and diarrhea after eating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes my stomach to bloat after eating?
- What causes upset stomach after eating?
- What causes stomach cramps after eating?
- What causes a stomach ache after eating?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online