Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain In Right Side Under Rib Cage
What would cause pain in the left side under rib cage. It is consistently coming every 5 or so minutes and lasting 10-15 seconds.?
GI spasms?: "stomach pain" can be caused by lots of things & may indeed originate outside the GI tract. Further evaluation is in order before anyone can answer "what to do." your doctor will want to re-examine you as well as know the quality, timing, duration, location, & associations (eating, position, activity, stooling, urinating) of your pain to better direct the next appropriate testing. ...Read more
Possibilities: Ruq abdomen is home to the liver, gall bladder, small intestines, diaphragm. Gall bladder stones, duodenal ulcer, pneumonia, hepatitis, and sometimes atypical appendicitis can cause RUQ pain. Persistent pain warrants immediate evaluation by doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain like cramp or stitch in stomach on left side just under rib cage. 1wk ago started after going long trips in van. now occurs more. what's the cause?
Several causes: There could be several potential causes. It could be causes by a muscle strain, costochondritis, spleen, colon, kidney, stomach, or pulmonary. If you are feeling better, it may be more of a strain.If symptoms persist, see a MD. As you where on a long van ride, I would worry about a pulmonary embolism.If your symptoms are associated with any shortness of breath, I would consult your physician ASAP ...Read more
I have extremely sharp pain in right side under rib cage and goes down to my hip bone also is going into my back. Started from back a few days ago.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain under rib cage back right side?
- What would cause a persistent pain in left side under rib cage?
- Cause of pain in right side under rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain right side under rib cage?
- What could be causing pain in my ribs on right side towards my back?
- Pain in right side under rib cage after eating
- Causes of pain under right side of rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free