Doctor insights on:
What Causes Pain Down The Outside Of My Leg When Kneeling
Iliotibial band: It is hard to be sure without an exam, but that sounds like a condition called iliotibial band syndrome. It's a large tendon that runs from the hip, down the outside of the thigh, and attaches just across the knee. It gets inflammed sometimes and causes these types of symptoms. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Probably not: When someone kneels down the force is on the attachment point of the patellar tendon to the tibia, and to a lesser degree, the patella itself. Pain with kneeling could be irritation at the tendon attachment or possibly wear of the cartilage on the back of the patella. The treatment involves nsaids if it bothers you enough, as well as quad strengthening using a bike. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I can't bend or straighten my knee all the way without pain.If I sit down, it is difficult to try and straighten my leg to stand. I can't kneel either?
My fiance have pain behind one knee, and feeling some numbness down the leg and under it. He has been kneeling for a while on hard surface today. ?
Whenever i stand up straight after kneeling down/crouching the outside area of my leg between knee/ankle hurts. What should I do?
Aftr 2yrs of patella operation, my son's leg bcame slimmer than d othr.Why is it so?Is it crucial not 2 fall down again while playing?Shldn't he kneel?
Have had problems with R knee since December. Today I was kneeling down... Ever since my knee locks and my leg feels weak when walking! Any advice?
Hi. I feel pains on my legs at bout kneel and ankle after standing for more than 30 minutes. Is it due to aging? I am about to clock 40 years.Thanks
Not Age necessarily: Leg pain has many causes. The most common is muscle and/or joint pain. Make sure you have good supportive shoes and you may need orthotics(Custom made insoles) Have your circulation checked. Many people have blockages in their arteries that slow blood-flow to the muscles and that causes them to tire quickly when standing and walking. Questions: ARe you diabetic? A smoker? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of a growing pain sensation in the legs from the knee down?
- What does it mean when you have a sharp pain down the top of your leg?
- What are the causes of sharp shooting hip pain running down leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common causes of a sharp pain that shoots down the back of your leg?
- What are the causes of left arm pain radiating down to hand?
- What would cause pain in the pelvic area when laying down?
- Causes of pain in the ear when lying down
- What is the cause of my outer ear pain when i sleep?