Doctor insights on:
What Causes Numbness In The Head
Hyperventilation: This is a common cause and can include episodic chest pain, shortness of breath, racing heart, and sense of doom. See a doctor and have some basic tests. Breath holding exercises, relaxation therapies, yoga, biofeedback, and practice at heartmath.Com can help to reverse the problem. Calcium and b- vitamins might help. Avoid coffee. You might need to train your mind to control your body. ...Read more
What causes constant headaches, dizziness, numbness, pressure in head, weakness, fatigue, muscles aches, stuttering, brain fog, blurred vision?
I woke up at night as I had right sided body numbness. A few days later I had transient paresthesia in left head and face any possible causes?
Numbness: Several things come to mind but you need to see a healthcare provider to have this checked out. Certainly not normal for someone your age. ...Read more
Intermittent head numbness for the past week lasting 2 minutes. Now it is occuring down my left cheek and on the temple of my head any causes?
Head Numbness: Intermittent head numbness lasting 2 minutes may be caused by irritation of one of the cranial nerves. May be more serious if associated with headache or facial weakness. It would be a good idea to discuss this during an office visit with your PCP so you can be examined for additional findings. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- What might cause a sharp pain in the top of my head?
- What causes the feeling of something crawling in my head?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain in the back of your head?
- What could be the cause of sudden numbness and or tingling in limbs?
- What causes severe pain in the head during masturbation?
- What cause lymph node in the head to swell up?
- Numbness in left arm and leg what is the cause