Doctor insights on:
What Causes Muscle Tremors
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Potentially: It can and its important to check the levels frequently and to make sure that kidney function is normal. ...Read more
C-section 2 months ago. Muscle & joint pain. Having night tremors (internal) now all over body- including in my head. Bloodwork neg so far. Causes?
Wait for the answer: Your doctor will find the answer. Probably has nothing at all to do with the c-section. Any new meds ? Follow doctors advice. ...Read more
C-sect 2 months ago. Muscle/joint pain. Night internal tremors & other odd sensations as i drift off to sleep. Bloodwork all neg so far. Causes?
Need evaluation: Obviously you need an evaluation. I would ask your physician to see if you should be evaluated by rheumatology. We see muscle pain in all kinds of settings, and this may be to be clarified. If you're not sleeping well at night sometimes we can consider fibromyalgia and the diagnosis. ...Read more
What faulty organ/body part that handles digestion can cause nausea and more notably full body muscle tremors(No Fever!) several hours after meals??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of a large hard lump in my calf muscle?
- What causes muscle cramps all over the body?
- What causes muscle twitching all over the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes knot in arm muscle?
- What causes the total body muscle spasms during panic attack?
- I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only what could be causing it
- What can cause hair loss and muscle ache and itchy skin and produce rash?
- Talk to a neurologist online