Doctor insights on:
What Causes Miscarriage In Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Can duromine cause miscarriage in early pregnancy if you continue taking them even when you know that you are expecting?
Can antihistamine cause miscarriage in early pregnancy ? Took aerius (desloratadine) not knowing i was pregnant after 1 week i had a miscarriage !
Never heard of it: Never heard of parsley causing a miscarriage. ...Read more
No: Good news, definatly not, .Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause miscarriage in early pregnancy?
- Foods that cause a miscarriage in early pregnancy
- Things that cause miscarriage in early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are signs of a miscarriage early in pregnancy?
- What are symptoms of a miscarriage in an early pregnancy?
- Can coffee cause miscarriage in early pregnancy?
- Things that can cause a miscarriage in early pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free