Doctor insights on:
What Causes Miscarrages
I am ttc & takin vitex wen shud i take it, i read u shud only take upto ovulation as it can cause miscarrage? How long will it take to work this way?
Don't take vitex: There is some scientific evidence that vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) may help with pms symptoms and cyclic mastalgia (breast pain) but no studies showing that it helps women who are trying to conceive. We don't know if it is safe to take vitex when you're pregnant either. So you shouldn't take it when ttc, but if you are already taking it and conceive stop it with a positive pregnancy test. ...Read more
Yes it can: Any infection in your body increases risk of miscarriage/preterm labor. Even with asymptomatic (no symptom) bacteruria (bacteria in urine) should be treated during pregnancy to reduce risk, kidney is a much more serious infection and should be promptly and aggressively treated asap. Please consult doc--do not delay. Good luck. ...Read more
Can proctalgia fugax cause miscarrage i havin pains in anus and vulva not all time but most day when I have orgasm or snezze sometimes and full of gas?
No: That will not cause or lead to miscarriage. ...Read more
Can levator ani syndrome cause miscarrage pain in anus and vulva sharp pain when orgasm or sneeze and lots of gas r these symptoms of this ?
Not related: There is no relationship between that and miscarriage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i have my period after having a medical miscarrage
- I was woundering i had a miscarrage 4 months ago is it safe to be pregnant again
- What is the cause of heart inlargement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause of teratozoospermia?
- What causes the permacath to clog?
- What are the causes of dysmenorhoea?
- What the cause for excessive farthing?
- Signs of miscarrages