Doctor insights on:
What Causes Low Creatinine Levels In Children
My creatinine levels are low. In dec it was 0.38 and this month it's 0.33. What could cause this? Is this a cause for concern? I had a baby 8 mo. Ago
What causes extreme low ferrittin levels and reduced RBC distribution , low creatinine levels? . CBC said to be normal, but high MCHC, all other norm
My blood work shows creatinine level quite low-.39. Since Sept, extremely weak in my muscles/fatigue easily/must rest often. What would cause this?
Many things: The low creatinine suggests that you have low muscle mass. It isn't clear if this is based on your being small or due to a concerning problem. Many things can cause this like a primary muscle problem, metabolic issues, hormonal issues, nutritional deficiency and low grade infections. You will be best served by reviewing your issues with a physician to better create a course of action. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When creatinine serum blood level is low 0.6, does this mean kidney is filtering good. What are muscle wasting symptoms & causes. ?
What causes EPO level to drop. Can it be something not serious. Kidneys scan and ceatinine level in blood normal. Got moderate anemia. Epo low. 70 yrs?
Anemia in a 70'er: The 70 year old person likely has chronic kidney disease (CKD), despite having a normal level creatinine. Have that person see a nephrologist for a 24 hour urine for creatinine clearance to assess the person's kidney function. It the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes low creatinine levels in urine?
- What cause a low creatinine level in child?
- Diseases that cause low creatinine levels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes low iron levels in children?
- What is the cause of high creatinine levels?
- What causes creatinine levels to rise?
- Cause of low level of creatinine in blood test
- Talk to a pediatrician online