Doctor insights on:
What Causes Little White Bumps On Infant Eyelids
My 2 week old infant girl has red swollen eye lid and redness under the eye w tiny acne looking bumps. I don't know what to do please help?
Milia: These are probably tiny cysts called milia however you should see your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation to make sure this is the problem. ...Read more
I've had a very small white bump directly on my eyelid, it does not cause any pain or discomfort. What could it be?
Bumps on lid: These are usually plugged glands. But they can be many other things. Best to have someone look especially if growing or painful and scabbing. ...Read more
My infant has small blister like bumps on her feet. They are also white and it appears to be itching her..What can that be ?
Viral?: Did your baby have a fever? Does your baby have blisters anywhere else? Like in her hands or in her mouth. Your description sounds like a cocxacki virus, which is benign and will resolve in 3-5 days. It is important to keep your baby comfortable and well hydrated. See your doctor if your baby is irritable or there is a high fever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
3 mo old has rash all over stomach and back. Does not disturb infant. Is not red, just small bumps that cover back and stomach.
Too little info: Maybe an acute stye.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes little white bumps on eyelids?
- What could be the cause of little white hard bumps on eyelids?
- What is this little white bump on my eyelid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Little white bumps on eyelids
- What causes white bumps on eyelids?
- Little white bump inside eyelid
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- Talk to a pediatrician online