Doctor insights on:
What Causes Klinefelter's Syndrome
Klinefelter : Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality in which a male has an extra x-chromosome in his cells. This usually leads to tall stature, wide hips, gynecomastiathis ie breast tissue, low testosterone, small penis size, small testicles, some learning issues. There is a klinefelter syndrome society website full of info. Kss.Org check it out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Klinefelters: Most of the time these men have difficulty having children to do low sperm counts. Some klinefelter men are mosaics meaning only a percentage of their cells are abnormal with an extra x chromosome. These men may have an easier time. One should consult a geneticist before considering children as they are at high risk of having babies with sex-chromosome abnormalities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of mutation causes down syndrome?
- What causes hand flapping in children with aspergers syndrome?
- Jamie lee curtis klinefelter's syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the cause and effect of fetal alcohol syndrome?
- What are the causes and symptoms of down syndrome?
- Compare and contrast turner's syndrome and klinefelter's syndrome
- What causes precordial catch syndrome?
- What causes postural orthostatic tachycardia syndromes?