Doctor insights on:
What Causes Hot Spots On Legs
What could cause hot spots? (usually on wrists, stomach, or legs) to happen? (hot 2me, not to touch)
I have noticed two shiny spots and a shiny narrow streak on my right leg about five centimeters what could be cause?
Several things: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will his doctor be in a position to tell him what's wrong and what needs to be done to help him. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Stasis dermatitis: This could be small drops f blood in skin. This can come from varicose veins. If however they are of recent onset they could represent a condition called vasculitis which is an allergic reaction to a drug, or possible underlying infection. Either way see a doctor for evaluation. It is difficult to remove the color of changes from varicose veins. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have brown frecklish spots on both my sides of my ankles. It looks like it is spreading up my legs. What could cause this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes red spots on legs?
- What causes red itchy spots on legs?
- What causes red spots on your legs?
- What causes tender spots on scalp?
- What are some causes for red spots on my eyelids and under my eye?
- What causes hair to stop growing on legs?
- What causes you skin on your leg to be very sensitive?
- What causes white spots on the brain?
- What causes white spots on legs?