Doctor insights on:
What Causes Hip Pain When I Lay Down
Left hip pain when lifting and moving when laying down it also hurts when standing.Cause? Pcos & htn 17 f 208lbs
Partial answer: I can only comment on part of this question: it has nothing to do with pcos. Good luck. ...Read more
Hip pain when lifting it or moving it while laying down. Hurts to lift with leg extended and when bent at knee. Cause? 17 yrs old f 208 lbs htn & pcos
Hard to say: There are several possibilities and an exam could probably determine the cause. Probably the three most common causes in a 17 year old would be a soft tissue condition around the hip such as a tendinitis, or an inflammatory condition of the hip itself such as a synovitis, or that it is a non musculoskeletal condition involving the abdomen or pelvis. Consider being seen. ...Read more
Lower right side back and hip pain. Went to the ER and CT and urine were clear. This is a male. He can't walk or sit. He can't lay down comfortably.?
QL Spasm?: If all serious problems have been ruled out such as kidney stones, tumors, appendicitis, etc., likely it's either a disc or nerve injury, or commonly, sacroiliac joint inj., lower rib or vertebral dysfunction &/or quadratus lumborum or psoas muscle spasm.A good history & physical exam, including an osteopathic hands-on exam can often find such problems which can be easily correct by manipulation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Am recovering from a fall in which I have back and hip pain. I have been checked in the ER. I am getting pain while laying down. Can I lay on my side?
Yes, you can.: If it doesn't hurt to lie on your side, then I don't see why not. Your body will tell you with pain what is best usually. ...Read more
Hip pain when sitting or laying down. When laying pain goes down leg and leg hurts then wil go almost numb?
Been having hip pain off and on last two weeks.more on now than off.hurts to sit,walk and lay for awhile.what could cause it. Do Have old knee injury?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause pain in the pelvic area when laying down?
- What would cause my knee to hurt when i lay down?
- Causes of sharp pain in middle of back right side when i lay down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes dizziness when i lay down?
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- What is the cause of my outer ear pain when i sleep?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free