Doctor insights on:
What Causes High White Blood Cell Count And Constipation
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
What causes high white blood cell count i seen my cardiologist about a month ago and she said that my white blood cell count was at like 21 a couple months ago and last month it went up to like 43? Could u help me with this? I am a 27 year old male with a
Usually bacterial: It's usually a bacterial illness that causes the symptoms you describe. But this can include anything form sinus infections, tonsillitis, ear infections, pneumonia, infection in the blood, urinary tract infections, appendicitis, meningitis, skin abcesses... The list goes on and on. You need a thorough assessment of associated symptoms and a physical exam to try and pinpoint your condition. ...Read more
Not directly: However, certain diseases that cause a high white count can also cause fatigue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes white blood cell count to be high?
- What causes high white blood cell count?
- What cause high white blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does constipation cause high white blood cell count?
- What can cause high white blood cell count?
- What causes high white blood cell count in children?
- What causes a high white blood cell count in adults?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free