Doctor insights on:
What Causes High Blood Urea Nitrogen
Is it possible to have high creatinine, high blood urea nitrogen and high potassium levels simultaneously?
Absolutely yes: This is exactly what is seen with kidney (renal) failure. I am not making a diagnosis on this information alone. I can only advise strongly that anyone with elevation in bun, cr and potassium, as listed above, should see his/her physician immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Liver chemical: This is a measurement of a concentration of urea in the blood stream and is related to the health of the liver. If the liver is dysfunctional, the level - termed BUN - will rise. This is part of most blood screening tests. ...Read more
Normal: Seems normal- however could be slightly abnormal if this is a 90 yr old emaciated female or a very small child. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of high blood urea nitrogen
- What causes abnormally low blood urea nitrogen?
- Blood urea nitrogen level high
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High blood urea nitrogen symptoms
- Causes of anemia and high urea nitrogen
- Causes of elevated blood urea nitrogen
- High levels of blood urea nitrogen symptoms
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free