Doctor insights on:
What Causes Head To Be Sore To Touch
I have bumps w/ like craters around them on the top back of my head, there are multiple and are sore to touch
I have had pains on the right side of my head for about 6 years. The past year it has turned into an intermittent dull ache that is sore to touch. ?
Concerning: With the length of time you have had these symptoms combined with recent worsening of your symptoms recommend you are seen and evaluated. Best of luck with this. Dr R ...Read more
Been having sore to touch spots on middle back of my head and back upper part of my head. What can it be or why is it happening/?
Scalp Folliculitis: Folliculitis is the name given to inflammation of hair follicles that can be caused by several factors. Folliculitis is a focal inflammation of the hair follicles. It looks like acne with little rings of inflammation surrounding the opening of a hair follicle. The result of folliculitis is a tender red spot, sometimes with a surface pustule. Staph is the most common bacteria causing this. ...Read more
MRI done told one side of my head is bigger than the other. no blockages it started with side of face sweeling bad..now side of head sore to touch?
I have suffered r sided head pain for 5 yrs now-daily. I function with meds. I now have swelling and soreness r temple-and tender to touch. I am 54?
Hi im getting a sharp pain at the top of my head which is also sore to touch what could it be.Have taken paracetamol and its not reliving it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes my forearm muscle to swell and be sore with fever?
- A stiff muscle in neck causes my head to go forward what could be helpful
- What causes skin to be sensitive to touch?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes your tongue to be sore?
- What can cause you to be dizzy and light headed?
- What causes roof of mouth to be sore?
- What would cause thighs to be so sore?
- What can cause the head to be sore to the touch?