Doctor insights on:
What Causes Hair Bumps On The Vagina
I have a bump on the outside of my vagina. Like a bart cyst or ingrown hair. Can that make my lymph nodes in my groin hurt? Cause I'm having pain ther
Yes: The bump could be either an infected bartholin cyst or a fulliculitis ( based on the size and location). In either case the infection cause reaction in the local lymph nodes in the groin and makes them tender and enlarged. If it continues more than 2-3 days or got worse ( more pain, discharge, fever) I would recommend to see a doctor, otherwise warm compress can help. ...Read more
I have ingrown hairs, red bumps and pimples (white heads) near my vagina (mostly on the inner thigh and crease). What is the cause? How can I improve?
Dump the razor: Shaving with a razor can cause tiny cuts that get infected... Get rid of the razor, ask your doc to treat infection if there is one and switch to a beard trimmer ...Read more
I have little tiny bumps between my vagina and anus with little hairs coming out if them. What could they be?
Im a virgin i have never had sex but i found a bump on my vagina i have had a in grown hair before and it does not look like one, what else could it be?
I have one bump its sort of above where the hair grows on my vagina. it hurt for a few days, now it has no feeling. is it a ingrown hair or something?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes cuts on the vagina?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- What could cause bumps on the head that leave a patch of hairless skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes hair growth on the penis?
- What are the causes of hair loss on a 15 year old?
- What causes bumps on the scalp?
- What would cause a sore bump on the bottom my foot?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free