Doctor insights on:
What Causes Gastric Ulcers
I'm having blood in my stool. I have peptic and gastric ulcers caused by a pill overdose in 2010. Any home remedies for this? I
Colonoscopy showed a cecal ulcer. What is a cecal ulcer, and can it be caused by long term NSAID use(like a gastric ulcer)?
Yes: cecal ulcer is ulcer in the cecum of your colon, where the small intestine and appendix attach. NSAIDs are the most common cause of isolated ulcer in this location, and agree ur meds naproxen, motrin and asa are likely culprits. It's not a local effect, so you can also form ulcers elsewhere including stomach while on these medications. Key is rehab/therapy for ur back. Happy to consult further. ...Read more
Can you drink lemon water with an NSAID-caused gastric ulcer? I've heard lemon is actually alkalizing when ingested but not sure.
What could cause hydronephrosis of 1 kidney without stones or uti, rbcs 0-5 in urinalysis. Hx of GI issues, gastric ulcers, chronic gastritis?
Can Suboxone cause or worsen bleedning ulcers? I am one year post op gastic bypass and have now developed them. Am I still okay to use suboxn?
Yes: have not seen the bleeding ulcer problem especially if using the film instead of the tablet You should be fine to use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Incidence prevalence and mortallity of obese children with hypertension
- Healthy dinner recipe ideas
- In my family certain traditions or values are very important
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tips to raise your childs self esteem
- Low fat low sugar bean recipes
- Liquid iodine
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online