Doctor insights on:
What Causes Gas Pain In The Back
What could be causing low back pain, sharp pains under left breast that extends to my back, and gas pain?
It depends: These symptoms don't usually go together, but it could be pleurisy, an inflammation of the lung's outer lining, or peptic ulcer disease. Occasional a herniated disc in the thoracic spine can give you sharp pain that radiates, but usually it comes from the back to the front, not the other way around. You should probably see a doctor for a more accurate diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, what would be causing abdominal cramping, low back pain and sharp pinching feeling that is similar to gas pain?
See MD : Too many causes are. Possible. See physician. ...Read more
Several options: If you've had a recent laparoscopic procedure, the gas utilized during that procedure can case shoulder pain for several days. Other than that, pain in that area could be caused by a thoracic radiculopathy or a trigger point, among other things. See a physician if symptoms persist or are severe. ...Read more
What could be reasons for persistent gassiness? I just can't stop all day and all night. Are there any std's that cause gas?
Yes: Yes..If it persists see your internist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Keep getting twinges of back pain around my waist, seems to alternate between the left and right. Feels like trapped gas. Is this a cause for concern?
See your doctor: An examination by your doctor may be a good option although if you were to get hydrated VERY WELL over next couple of days, try some heat over the back/flank areas for 20-30 min. at a time and see what happens over next couple of days then, you may improve. If not, to the doctor who may want to also test you for possible infection of the kidneys or bladder. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in the middle of your stomach and the middle of your back?
- What causes cramping in the uterus and low back pain?
- What causes pain in the back of your head?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes stinging pain in the back of your heel?
- What can cause pain in the upper left part of my back?
- What causes pain in the lower back and goes down the leg?
- What disease in the vagina can cause pain in the lower back?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online