Doctor insights on:
What Causes Gas In Your Stomach
What type of food causes gas in stomach. It is not aclidity but something like acidity, awaiting your advice?
Gassy for u, not for: Everyone is different when it comes to digesting food. Fatty foods typically take longer to digest and so bloating/indigestion sensation may occur. Spicey/acidic foods may make heart-burn worse. But it is different for everyone..Some food may be fine for you but others can't stand it, and the reverse is also so true. So, pay attention to yourself. Minimize ones that cause u gas. Good luck. ...Read more
Sure its "gas pain"?: Feeling full of "gas" may reflect malabsorption of food (like gluten, lactose), intake of poorly digested food, or choosing foods known to promote gas (beans, fizzy drinks). Sometimes its more complicated--a stomach emptying too slowly, bacterial overgrowth syndrome, delayed intestinal function, partial obstruction from any cause, infection, rectum problems, and pelvic pathology outside the gut. ...Read more
Wearing pants in lower abdomen causes gas and bowel movement even if i have had normal daily bowel movement?
I occasionally get bloated and have stomach pain, with the feeling of bubbling in my stomach which causes gas/burping, what should I do?
Several options: If you've had a recent laparoscopic procedure, the gas utilized during that procedure can case shoulder pain for several days. Other than that, pain in that area could be caused by a thoracic radiculopathy or a trigger point, among other things. See a physician if symptoms persist or are severe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes gas to build up in your body even if your stomach is empty?
- What causes stomach pain with gas and clear discharge from your bottom?
- What causes excess gas in stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes upset stomach and gas?
- What causes gas in my stomach?
- What cause stomach gas and bloating?
- What causes stomach gas and bloating?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online