Doctor insights on:
What Causes Foot Numbness After Stomach Surgery
Numbness verses Pain: Morton's neuroma can cause a lot of different symptoms including numbness but as long as that does not affect the quality of your life, there may be no need to address this. Most patients do something about "pain, " but you can try a cortisone injection and this may help the numbness but not necessarily. Beyond this, there is nothing much that will help like p. T., shoes, etc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Go to the ER: Calf pain with related numbness below can be a serious sign. You should probably go to the er to make sure you don't have a DVT (blood clot.) another possible serious diagnosis is peripheral arterial disease (pad) in which the pain and numbness are the result of the circulation being cut off. Of course many causes can be benign, but you need to rule out the serious causes first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes low oxygen levels after surgery?
- What causes numbness of left foot middle toe is that from compartment problems?
- What causes night sweats after surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in foot after ankle surgery
- What causes hiccups after surgery?
- After gallbladder surgery what causes a warm heat feeling in the right side
- What to do numbness in hand after surgery?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free