Doctor insights on:
What Causes Fluid In The Ear In Adults
No: It normally causes a transient decrease in hearing. ...Read more
A fluctuating : Conductive hearing loss may cause a child not to discern correct pronunciation of words, causing speech (articulation) delays. There's still debate re: whether it causes delays in receptive (language comprehension) & expressive language ( verbalization of thoughts/ideas). Persistent delays in babbling/talking after pe tubes are placed require evaluation for a neurodevelopmental disorder & therapy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is draining middle ear fluid a simple and common procedure for adults? Can it be done in the physicians office?
Chronic ear pain includes drainage 4 3 mo. Just had right tonsil removed so I know pain can b referred. ear/throat connections? Cause of ear fluid?
Chronic ear infectio: If there is drainage there is probably a perforation of the ear drum due to a chronic ear infection.The ent surgeon who did the tonsillectomy should check the ear.Pain can be referred but drainage is not normal. ...Read more
What could be causing the ringing in my left ear? I thought it was the ear fluid i had but that has since cleared up yet my ear is still ringing.
See 1 more doctor answer
Middle ear pressure.: When middle ear fluid is resolved, the hearing has improved to your former state. A measurement of middle ear pressure, a so called tympanogram can be performed by an audiologist and can prove objectively that the middle ear fluid has completely resolved in most cases. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes fluid in ears in adults?
- What causes fluid build up in the ears?
- What causes fluid in the ears?
- What causes fluid in the brain in adults?
- What causes fluid in the ear?
- What causes pimples in the ear?
- What are causes the fluid in the fallopian tubes?
- Can fluid in the ear cause swollen lymph nodes?
- What causes fluid in the ears in adults?