Doctor insights on:
What Causes Finger Joints To Lock Up
What would cause the joints in your fingers to "lock up". There is only a little pain but have to use the other hand to "pull up" the locked fingers.
More info?: Need more information. More questions: both hands? Any redness? Any trauma? Any history of rheumatoid arthritis? Any history of osteoarthritis? Fever? Recent respiratory or GI infection? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not proven: There is no evidence to that effect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both my index finger jurt on the distal joint of each finger. It hurts when i push. What could be the cause of the pain?
Arthritis distal jts: Arthritis can casue this pain While early on there are no. bumps on the distal joints near the nails that are called hebreden's nodes and the ones near the pip or middle joints, bouchard's nodes., stiffness and some swelling that makes the joints feel sore and tight at times can be an early sign. Speak to your PCP about medication and diagnosis. Warm water usually better if stiff/ice if sore ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hand dermatitis...: ...Is common, and there are many causes - from psoriasis to allergies to fungal infection to too much exposure to soap & water or harsh chemicals. Treatment depends on the cause. It's important to find out what's causing it, in order to have a better shot at controlling it. See your doctor or a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes joints to lock up in confides and fingers?
- What causes your arms and fingers to lock up and hurt?
- What causes my pinky finger to lock up?
- What causes your hand and index fingers to lock up?
- What causes your hand and little fingers to lock up?
- What causes joints to lock up in hands and forefingers?
- What causes joints to lock up in arm?
- What causes fingers to lock up?
- What causes joints to lock up in hands and index fingers?