Doctor insights on:
What Causes Eyes To Feel Like They Have Sand In Them
Dryness: Most likely your eyes have some degree of dryness. This is sensitive to your bodily hydration, atmospheric moisture and history of eye or systemic disease. If minor and does not affect the vision nor cause eye redness, you can apply over the counter lubricating eyedrops. If not minor, you should consult with your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 months after concussion what could causes eyes to feel like they are zoning out? Also have anxiety and sinues problems
Get examined: please consult with your PCP for further evaluation. ...Read more
I feel like one of my other eyes is blinking faster then the other and it's bothering me very badly. It's causes me to feel down idk what to do...
Doubtful: This is obviously a feeling but I would bet that if you look at yourself in the mirror , you would find that your lids (eyes) blink at the same rate. This is because the nervous connections for these come from the same place in the brain and its connections. You could not independently blink your eyes even if you tried, although you can wink them independently. ...Read more
I have a very hard time blinking .. Like sometimes I have to force myself to blink and try very hard ,this causes my eyes to dry out and become blurry?
Black eyes: There are many possibilites. Can be hereditary, allergies, sun exposure, puffy eye lids casting shadows, eczema, hormonal imbalances, fatigue and more. Often comes on with aging. Best to see your doctor for an examination to determine the cause and receive proper treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Every once in a while my eyes feel like they have sand in them what causes this
- Feels like sand in eyes
- What causes my ears to pop and feel almost like water is in them?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- It feels like i have sand running down my throat
- I feel like there is sand under my eye
- Eyes feel pressure behind them
- What is a sand like sediment in urine?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free