Doctor insights on:
What Causes Eye Sensitivity To Light And Wind
Not usually: Ocular migraines usually cause you to see colored light or blackening of your vision for 15 to 20 minutes at a time. It is painless and does not cause light sensitivity. Classic migraines, however, can cause severe light sensitivity are very painful. The two conditions are often linked. ...Read more
Can a dysfunctional gallbladder cause constant dizziness or lightheadedness, chronic headaches (esp. Behind eyes and ears) and sensitivity to light?
Gallbladder: Biliary dyskinesia is the name for a dysfunctional gallbladder. It can be associate with vague, intermittent abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, often associated with meals. It rarely hospitalized patients. It is diagnosed by functional studies of the gallbladder. Often called a hida scan. It would not be associated with chronic headaches or dizziness unless you are becoming dehydrated. ...Read more
Common: Many are sensitive to light and that is in part why sunglasses sell so well. It is more common in lighter eyed persons. There are some conditions of the eyes that cause excessive sensitivity such are corneal inflammation and iritis of the inside of the eye. It is worth it at your age to have a good eye examination by an ophthalmologist who can rule out any pathology. ...Read more
49 year old female.Im going to eye dr in a coulple of weeks.Fore the last month I have been having sensitivity to light.Diabetes test normal.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What commonly causes a lazy eye and one side of the body to be weaker?
- What causes high eye pressure and how to reduce it?
- What can cause you to be dizzy and light headed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of eye sensitivity to light
- What causes you to feel dizzy and light headed?
- What causes farts to smell really bad and having to pass gas often?
- What causes semen to be thick and stringy?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free