Doctor insights on:
What Causes Enlarged Uterus
An : An enlarged uterus can be caused by fibroids, which are benign (non-cancerous) growths, which occur very commonly in the uterus. An enlarged uterus can be caused by endometriosis or adenomyosis, which is endometriosis inside of the uterine wall. Endometriosis is extra uterine lining tissue that is present where it shouldn't be. Rarely, cancerous (malignant) growths can cause uterine enlargement. ...Read more
Multiple things: An enlarged uterus can be caused by pregnancy, fibroids (benign muscular tumors of the uterus) or by adenomyosis which is where tissue from the lining of the uterus grows into the muscle wall causing it to enlarge, become "boggy", tender and may bleed more heavily. There is also a rare cancer, leiomyosarcoma, that can cause rapid enlargement of the uterus. ...Read more
52yo Mother has enlarged uterus.
may be cause of uterine fibrods.
Should she removed it? by Dr.
No: A malodorous vaginal infection, but not uterine enlargement. ...Read more
For the last week I have felt almost constant vibrations/fluttering in my lower abdomen & rectum. Could it be caused by a enlarged uterus? Or? Thanks
I have been told I have enlarged uterus and fibroids and polyps can either these cause weight gain and pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes the uterus to enlarge?
- What causes a uterus to be enlarged?
- What causes enlarged lymph nodes in lungs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can severe ovarian cysts or enlarged uterus cause weight gain?
- What does a enlarged uterus mean?
- What could cause thyroid right lobe to get enlarged?
- What causes enlarged white blood cells?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free