Doctor insights on:
What Causes Egg Shell Nails
I have a little bit of egg shell stuck under my finger nail . Bled a little initially but it's not hurting or an anything. Should i be concerned?
Remove egg shell: The skin does not like foreign bodies sticking in it. Use soap and water and you should be fine. If the area becomes hot red tender swollen go to doctor for treatment. ...Read more
I was eating an egg and i think i swolled a pece of egg shell i feel fine but i don't know if i chewed it what to do anxious?
Very tiny, white, egg shell-looking things in stools. This isn't any kind of worm or worm eggs is it? Im afraid of that kind of stuff.
PossibleBeau's Lines: The indentations can appear when growth at the area under the cuticle is interrupted by injury or severe illness. Conditions associated with beau's lines include uncontrolled diabetes and peripheral vascular disease, as well as illnesses associated with a high fever, such as scarlet fever, measles, mumps and pneumonia. Beau's lines can also also be a sign of zinc deficiency. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calcium carbonate egg shells
- How to soft boil an egg shell?
- What causes lines in nails?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes strong nails?
- What causes nails pitting?
- What causes ridges in nails?
- What causes dark nails?
- Talk to a dermatologist online