Doctor insights on:
What Causes Dry Eyes After Lens Replacement
For contact lens wearers, can dry eyes and dry relative humidity cause your upper eyelid to have periodic spasms?
Yes: bad combination, contact lenses and dry humidity ...Read more
Can dry eyes when wearing contact lenses cause a runny nose and itchiness near tear duct? And sometimes headaches?
There isn't one: Don't think there is one. Some may be worse than others but acuvue oasys and coopervision biofinity are pretty good. A good fit is crucial though and depends on the curvature of the lens. These vary from lens to lens. I suppose the best one would technically be a scleral lens which is a hard lens. They also have the dual purpose of lubricatong the eye. Most people aren't that dry though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes dry eyes and dry mouth?
- What are the causes of stiffness after total knee replacement?
- What can be done for eyes that get so dry from wearing contact lenses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dry eyes after conjunctivitis
- Dry eyes after eating
- Causes of dry red eyes
- Sore dry eyes cause
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free