Doctor insights on:
What Causes Dry Eyes After Lens Replacement
For contact lens wearers, can dry eyes and dry relative humidity cause your upper eyelid to have periodic spasms?
Yes: bad combination, contact lenses and dry humidity ...Read more
Can dry eyes when wearing contact lenses cause a runny nose and itchiness near tear duct? And sometimes headaches?
Contact lens wearer with very dry eyes - how can I prevent dry eyes after getting back to wearing contacts full time?
Dry Eye: It usually is not a good idea to self diagnosis. If you have dry eyes then that should be treated either with tears or punctual plugs or what your eye dr feels is best. He can measure the amount of dryness and treat accordingly. Contacts hard or soft are not really the problem and hard contacts can produce other issues. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There isn't one: Don't think there is one. Some may be worse than others but acuvue oasys and coopervision biofinity are pretty good. A good fit is crucial though and depends on the curvature of the lens. These vary from lens to lens. I suppose the best one would technically be a scleral lens which is a hard lens. They also have the dual purpose of lubricatong the eye. Most people aren't that dry though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What level discomfort from install punctal plugs for dry eyes? Recovery time? OPD or IPD? Can they be removed? Do they require replacements ever?
Punctal plugs: Punctal plugs: (dissolvable or permanent) usually cause little-no discomfort. They can be removed in 99%+ cases. They can fall out on their own & can be replaced if needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause my lips to be numb with a dry mouth after eating?
- What causes red eyes after shower?
- What are the causes of stiffness after total knee replacement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes dry eyes and dry mouth?
- What causes dry mouth and eyes?
- What causes the body to shake after sex or during?
- What may cause pain in the penis after urinating?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free