Doctor insights on:
What Causes Dizzy Spells While Sitting
Why do I get dizzy spells out of nowhere whenever I'm sitting down, what can be the causes of my dizzy spells?
Many causes.: Dizziness can be either vertigo (sensation of things moving) or light-headed. There are many possible causes of vertigo. These range from inner ear problems (vestibulitis, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) to vestibular migraines to problems with the brainstem (such as strokes). Light-headedness can be caused by standing up too quickly, dehydration, or low blood counts. ...Read more
What could cause me to sometimes get dizzy spells that last for a few minutes, while eating? (seated)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes dizzy spells while sitting down?
- What causes dizzy spells while sleeping?
- What are the causes of dizzy spells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of dizzy spells?
- What causes dizzy spells and blackouts?
- What causes dizzy spells in children?
- What causes dizzy spells and fainting?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free