Doctor insights on:
What Causes Dizzy Spells In Women
Many causes.: Dizziness can be either vertigo (sensation of things moving) or light-headed. There are many possible causes of vertigo. These range from inner ear problems (vestibulitis, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) to vestibular migraines to problems with the brainstem (such as strokes). Light-headedness can be caused by standing up too quickly, dehydration, or low blood counts. ...Read more
Why do I get dizzy spells out of nowhere whenever I'm sitting down, what can be the causes of my dizzy spells?
What does it mean when your temperature gets very high and occasionally get dizzy spells over a sudden? I am 21 years of age and a female
Infection: It means you have an infection. Should be seen by dr for examination and treatment recommendations. ...Read more
34yrs female. Having dizzy spells since 6mths, sometimes severe mostly very light several times a day, no other noticeable symptoms, what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of dizzy spells in women
- Causes of dizzy spells in women
- What are the causes of dizzy spells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of dizzy spells?
- What causes dizzy spells and blackouts?
- What causes dizzy spells in children?
- What causes dizzy spells and fainting?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free