Doctor insights on:
What Causes Discoloration And Thickness To Toe Nails
Ingrown Toenail: An ingrown toenail can result from a number of things. Poorly fitting shoes and toenails that are not properly trimmed are the most common causes. The skin along the edge of a toenail may become red and infected. The great toe is affected most often, but any toenail can become ingrown. ...Read more
Hi docs is it very unhiegenic to eat your own toe nails? What bad can it cause to you? What its after a shower?
My question: Why would you want to eat your toenails? A bad habit or psychological issue? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes toes to cramp and curl?
- What can cause brittle nails and hair to fall out easily?
- What is causing my toe nail bed to become increasingly smaller?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes nails to peel and split?
- What causes discoloration of toe nails?
- What causes farts to smell really bad and having to pass gas often?
- What causes semen to be thick and stringy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online